The SS Tasco
The S. S. Tasco was built for the T. A. Scott Company in 1907 in New London. In 1908 it was registered as a salvage vessel. Its length overall was 109 feet with a beam of 32 feet and draft of 11 feet. One deck, one mast, elliptic stern, plain head. Registry documentation 1908. There were 11 crew members including Captain David J. Hunt.
Captain Hunt was also the master of her sister ship Guardsman, shown here also. Unfortunately, the Guardsman was burned at the dock.